From Simple to be Big Idea (Prose)



Part  I
My Message on Indomilk Bottle
  
     Here, jalan melati around interment area is only one street in my village related between the village and city.In this street ever lived a story about me and a girl here.  Everytime I walk here, I remembered a moment in the past made me crying and smiling when I used this way. so that, before I go to campus or back to my home, I spend few minutes of my time to respect and give a flower to someone here. Yeah,,,this is a place when the story was begun and the end. I never know that this place become beautiful place in my mind, however in this place just straight way, brushes and some graves.
     This story was begun 3 months ago when I walked in this street. I got bad luck and it unpredictable here. When i used this way,there were some awkward activities that made me down, such as: indomilk bottle hit on my head or it made me fallen,etc. Only me got it in this way,not for peoples else because I had asked this case to inhabitants near this area and they did not about that. I had tried to seek who people had do it, make my motorcycle faster from this way or stop it and the result was same, I was bad lucky here.
     One day, when I come back to my home, I heard crying voice in this street, exactly behind brushes and suddenly my motorcycle was turn off. I tried to positive thinking that it just cat’s voice and also this motorcycle just exhausted,but for long time the voice made me fright. It was like crying by someone. Without thinking anymore, I run while pushed my motorcycle. I hoped there was not following me, however I felt something had touched my bug in the same time.
     When I arrived so near with my neighbor’s home,I was hurry into my home, but I did not forget to give greeting to my parents, took a cup coffee and then enter into my room.I took a bath to relax my mind and removed what had occurred last now. After I fresh again, I took my bug. I wanted to take grammar book in my bug, but besides it’s pocket, did you know what ,,,?  I got a indomilk bottle. It made me surprise, I thought that I did not get it anymore.
     I was very fright when I saw the bottle. There was a face on it and message blow it. The face on it very sad, I did not know what is the meaning of it and the message containing that “I miss u here.”So that, I was being paranoia. I jumped to my bed and hid myself until sleep.
     In early morning, I heard mom’s voice that given me instruction to wake up. I also did that,but I got headache so that I could not remember what had occurred last night. I just took a bath and also prepared to go to campus. When I would go to campus, I saw the bottle had been in my trash box. I thought my mom discarded it, but I took again and I put it above my desk. After that I went to campus.
     When i was walking on my way to campus, I found a bottle in the same place but, this bottle was different with first bottle. There was a confuse face on the bottle and a message that was containing “where did you go ?and why did you leave me ?.”I did not know where the bottle came from. I just saw it was rolling across my way, so that I stopped my motorcycle to take it, but I almost died because there was a fast car strike me. Fortunately, I still had chance to jump into brushes. I wanted to solve this mystery but, I could not because I was late to go to campus. Therefore, I must use full power to arrive there on the time.
     After lesson time was finish and I with my friend took a rest in canteen, I told to him about phenomenon that I got in a day before and last now. He was unbelievable about it. He thought that “this just your felling, might be you too stress in this semester.” I had seen the bottle that I had taken on that street last now, but he still unbelievable and said to me that I was crazy, I needed to rest and he brought me into PMR room but, I refused it. However my friend said like that, I still thinking about it until bell to continue our lesson.
     When the bell sounded as mark that time of all lessons was finish, I had prepared myself to against this case and provided that I was not crazy. I also had compared and analysed two bottles, but they still not enough. So, I must go to TKP to seek others evidence. I used full power to reach there, but my motorcycle exhausted hehe,,. Sorry, I forgot to fill gasoline. Well, I entrusted my motorcycle to inhabitant near TKP. After that, I hid into brushes while observed this area.
     A few hours had elapsed, I still did not find development activity from this area. I had tried to move to others place, but the result was same. Till I took a rest blow a big tree while ate some biscuits. Here, I heard clearly drink sound from someone. I followed that sound till I found the biggest tree than others trees. When I nearly to there, step by step and this sound more clear.I almost reached the tree and I saw…

  
Continue…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konsep-Konsep Dasar Filsafat Ilmu

An Introduction Sociolinguistics

Pendekatan Pembelajaran