Story of Last Melody (Prose)



Last Melody
Zzziiiiirrrrrr..tokk….when morning came and sun was also rising till touched my eyes, it was time where this story  was begun. Voice of wind was so hard heard and brought my soul into a melody in that morning. It forced me to wake up and I did that to take a bath. Yeah, I am syahfitri, I  just a collage in university of Lancing Kuning. I was born when university of BINUS (Bina Nusantara)was built,I did not like music, and I was not smart  collage but I do the best for everyday J because I know I can alter my life to be  more beautiful in the future. In everyday I keep smile however I feel bad mood. I try to never tell everything and lie them with my smile.
When I went to my campus , I was very interested when I walked  a street near my kos. Besides this street there was a garden with big banyan tree in the center. I often walked in this way because it was so awesome and short way to reach campus. I did not believe that this way can be so important to my life.
Just 15 minutes and I arrived in my class.Before class was begun, I often read book and sometimes disturbed my friend was made up. I had some friends which make me happy and sweept my sad but when lesson was finished, I was alone. I just walked alone when I came back to my kos because almost all of my friends be fetch by their parent.
When i walked in the same way, I saw children are playing in the garden.  Without thinking anymore, I went to there and spent my free time to watch their activities and read some books till I slept there.
In my sleep, I heard a melody carrying me to a dream that there was someone took my hand and then he painted full color in my life while he was smiled to me. He brought me from how cold dark hug me to beautiful lake. He gave me direction to keep standing up till a melody missed and made me wake up from my sleep.
My head was so dizzy and I slowly opened my eyes. I was surprised when sun run from today and invited night to change it. I tried to wake up and walked to leave this place. While I was walking, I thought it and asked myself  “ is it true ?,,Who, who is that ?.” As long as I walked, I tried to answer those questions however I did not get it yet. Suddenly, someone struck me while he brought violin in his hand. “Dduuuup,, oh I was so sorry lady, I was hurried” said him . I just shaken my head and he run to mosque. I knew what he meant, so that I did not negative thinking about it and I continued to walk till I arrived in my kos.
After I took a bath and rest, I did my assignments from campus and also I did not forget to repeat read my lesson last week. This are my activities after studying.  If I did my lesson faster, I used my free time to relax;  like played a game in my phone, watched tv and till I slept.
In everyday I do like that. I wake up, go to campus, use this way, learn something and yeah,  I know my activities were so monotonous but I enjoyed with them till someone attended in my life and alter them into more life but almost died, and till i believed that weakness could not touch my heart anymore.
When I come back from my campus, like usually I take a rest and spend my free times in that garden.  Siting below big banyan tree, hearing wind whispered me so smooth while watching children were playing till I slept there. I just tried to ignore this lonely world. Actually, I was so boring with this life but I did not want to share to everyone because they just wind not tree, they came and missed.
In my sleep, I heard again a melody that was so smooth touched my heart till I woke up. When I tried to open my eyes, ….Wwaaaaaa. I was surprised, “why someone can sit beside me?” asking in my heart. But he was not surprised and kept playing his violin. I tried to ask him but he did not answer my question and keep playing violin to create beautiful melodies. I just sat and watched him till I was aware that I ever met him. I knew myself, I did not like music but why I could enjoy with this melodies. He played violin so great till I did want to close my eyes.
Before adzan called us to sholat, he stopped his melodies and asked me “What is your name lady ?. ooh,, I am syahfitri. Nice to meet you syahfitri, this my favorit place to play violin. You are the first people and the last heard my melodies. Sorry I must to go.” I just shake my head because I was confused what he meant.
And next day, I waited him here after my lesson finished. I defended myself from sleepy. I hoped I could meet him again but he did not come yet. I tried to read a book but I did not focus. I tried to hum, instead made me remember him, and eventually I slept here. Till adzan call me, he did not come and I knew what he meant.


Continue….



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konsep-Konsep Dasar Filsafat Ilmu

An Introduction Sociolinguistics

Pendekatan Pembelajaran