Story of Treasure Hunter (Prose)



Treasure Hunter

     Aaonk,,,aaak,,, aaak. When Birds came back to their nest, they gave me direction to come back to my home.  Sky began dark and wind also blew so weak precede me, this was time where the page enough for today. I was just a cleaner who cleaned brushes on my way. With a name was so beautiful that had been given by my mom, you could call me syahfitri.
     I walked alone,, remember alone !.. in this way wheni came back to my home. I was serious, so lonely without someone here. Voices of crow birds made situation so horror. I could not run because I had weakness in physic and also just glass girl. But it did not mean I was fainthearted.With grammar book, I could contain my mind with some questions about them and across that situation till arrive and touch the door of my house.
     
     Every night, I always see my treasure that has been collected from preview till today. I try to understand what they mean and then transfer to my mind in order I can remember them for long time. Sometimes, i do this activity till I cannot sleep.
     When the sun was begun showing his smile to my eyes and also forced me to wake up from my bed, this was time where this story was begun in past of my habitually. Even law, there were some variations of my days.
      I try to do the best in every day. Following every directions given by my lectures in order to improve my knowledge and ability. One of them said “life like rice, even you contain you will down earth”. That is beautiful sentence makes me spirit and always follows the class. The sentence also remind me to never spend my time to something unless.
     I am ploughman who never satisfied, char, and cheerful in every day. My friends often call me the dictionary running, but I am disagreement with them because I just want to know secrets  hidden by world from me.
     So many secrets had been hidden by world from me, so that I was so interested to seek truth with my friend who might be writing this story. We began from myth till logic, classic till contemporary, and traditional till modern. We spent our free time in a library near our faculty saving million secrets and they were treasures whom world saved from us.
     You might think that we as pirates were looking for treasures. We sailed from one book to others books, made maps to find new island contained our treasures us collect, and kept patient from stream in challenging.
     It is heard so monotonous, right?. But those are my trip in the life. Who I just want to do is reading, reading and reading. I think that reading is same meaning when you grow in empty field. What you grow is what you get. Therefore, you will have been much knowledge and experience if you much read.
     But, perspectives of my friends about me so different from what I hoped. They thought that I was arrogant, MPO (looking for someone’s attention), and so wick. Whereas, i just tried adoption poem contained “peoples have science are clever peoples whom used their knowledge to something benefit.” I so wanted to give information, share ideas, and discus about our lesson to them, but it did not mean when we do exam. I so hated when someone required answering the questions and of course, I did not give them. So that, they became really, really hate me.
     Excepted, a man in my class. Yeah,,he was someone wrote this story. Only he balanced with me. That was right, when we said “if we have a friend whom sells perfume, we will be also smelled so fragrant and thus, reverse.” We shared new lessons together after our class was finish.
     In every day, I often close my ear from bad informations that can hurt my heart and change my smile. But, do worry because I always remember that Mugiwara no Ruffy ever said“if your dream is not laughed by someone yet, it means that your dream is still tiny.”
   My message to you are the four eyes “continue your dream and make it becomes true, remember that light cannot shine without shadow and shadow also cannot be found without light.
;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konsep-Konsep Dasar Filsafat Ilmu

An Introduction Sociolinguistics

Pendekatan Pembelajaran